THE FOUNDATION MAKE-UP COURSE
A fabulous two day make-up training course that will cover a wide range of make-up techniques. You will apply day, evening and corrective techniques. We are delighted to use Jane Iredale mineral and MAC make-up to train with as it is extremely high quality.
You will be required to complete case studies at home after the training and then return for assessment in order to receive your accredited qualification with the Guild.
All make up is provided for your training.
You can add on a special bridal make-up workshop or other make up courses at a later date to gain the skills to enter this lucrative market.Your lecturer will supply more details during your training. This course also forms part of a VTCT level 2 diploma in beauty therapy. Your training will take place at the Cottage Training Centre in Southampton, Hampshire.
- Hygiene, health & safety
- Related anatomy & physiology to the skin
- Preparation of client, equipment & products
- Contra-indications & contra actions to make-up
- Skin analysis, face shapes and skin tones
- Cleansing, toning & moisturising
- Product knowledge
- Make-up application techniques for day and evening make up
- Application of strip lashes
- Aftercare advice
No previous knowledge required.
2 days (assessment appointment 4-12 weeks later)
£30 Cottage Training Centre Diploma
Products and brushes can be ordered on Day 1 of your training through the Cottage Training Centre if you wish.