FACIAL MASSAGE AND SKINCARE
This is a 2 day course plus assessment.
An excellent two day course providing you with the skills to offer a highly popular treatment to clients. Facials are no longer considered a luxury too many people and care of the skin has become more important over the last few years. You will cover skin analysis, effects of products on the skin and be able to identify skin conditions. You will learn a full facial routine including a lovely massage, steam and extraction plus work with the completely natural Neals Yard Remedies product range.
Your facial training course is based in Hythe, Southampton. This course is also within the VTCT level 2 beauty therapy diploma.
- Hygiene, health, & safety
- Related anatomy & physiology to facial massage
- Preparation of client, equipment & room
- Contra-indications & contra actions
- Skin analysis and types
- Benefits and effects of facial massage and skincare
- Cleansing, toning & moisturising
- Mask applications
- Massage to the face and neck
- Aftercare advice
No previous knowledge required.
£150 – VTCT Assessment & registration fees / The guild £30 – Cottage Training Centre Diploma
Please note if your are insured with FHT you will need to take the VTCT qualification.