This course is one full day followed by half a day a month later.
Case studies will be required followed by assessment.
Waxing is still one of the most popular and profitable methods of hair removal. This level 2 qualification will enable you to establish a regular client base and be sure that you can be fully insured. During this course you will learn the two different method of warm and hot wax, both good for different hair types and areas. You will learn how to wax legs, bikini line, underarms, lip, chin and eyebrows.
We pride ourselves on hygiene at theand you will feel confident with the techniques you are shown to ensure you can also work safely and hygienically.
- Hygiene, Health & safety
- Related anatomy & physiology to the skin & hair
- Preparation of client & room
- Contra-indications & contra actions to waxing
- Hair growth and types
- Alternative methods of depilation (hair removal)
- Practical waxing techniques to the face and body
- Use of hot and warm waxing methods
- Benefits, treatment planning and aftercare
No previous knowledge required.
1 day and a half days (plus assessment day)
£150 VTCT Assessment Fee OR £30 Cottage Training Centre Diploma
Yes ( not for training days but for case studies and after)
£100-£148 Premier Adam and Eve wax
VTCT lifetime registration fee of £16.00 may be required for VTCT qualification.