Indian Head Massage
About this Course
Indian Head Massage helps de-stress, improve concentration levels and release muscular tension. The treatment massage helps balance the client and involves traditional techniques to the head, neck, face and shoulders and can be applied over clothing or directly onto skin.
This massage therapy is often offered in the workplace which has great income potential. It is a very adaptable treatment with little costs involved.
- History of Indian Head Massage
- Related anatomy & physiology
- Benefits & effects of Indian Head massage
- Contra-indications & contra actions
- Consultations, record keeping & medical referral
- Health, safety & hygiene
- Preparation of client, equipment & mediums for Indian Head massage
- Case studies
- Practical techniques for Indian Head massage
No previous knowledge required. Home study and case studies will be required to meet full qualification criteria.
1 day plus assessment day.
£150 – VTCT Assessment fee / £30 – Cottage Training Centre Diploma
VTCT lifetime registration fee of £16.00 may be required. VTCT qualification will be required if insured with FHT
18th April 2018 – Hythe 09.30-4.30pm
19th June 2018 – Winchester – 10-5pm
The Cottage Training Centre Hythe
The Cottage at Rural Retreat Winchester