This workshop can enhance your client base and provide you with skills to add to other treatments. You will learn the properties of many essential oils plus their benefits both physically and psychologically. Aromatherapy massage techniques will be taught.
- Health, safety & hygiene
- Related anatomy & physiology
- Benefits & effects of Aromatherapy
- Contra-indications & contra actions
- Consultations, record keeping
- Preparation of room, equipment & client for Aromatherapy massage
- Essential oil properties
- Aromatherapy Massage Techniques
- Aftercare advice
- Swedish Body Massage
- Anatomy & physiology – This can be taken before or in conjunction with your qualification. We offer a self- study training programme at a cost of £238.80 and results in a separate
1 day workshop
This course will give you an insight into aromatherapy to see if you would like to complete the full qualification. this course alone does not qualify you to blend essential oils.
28th November 2018 09.30-3.30pm Sarisbury Green
The Cottage Training Centre Sarisbury Green